Please read these terms before using our site and our online store.
All prices of storgi.gr products are in euro €.
By using any of the services of the online store www.storgi.gr, the user simultaneously declares that he consents and accepts all the terms stated on this website and the links he refers to without any reservation or exception. If for any reason you do not accept any of these terms, you may not use this site and make any transaction through it.
The online store www.storgi.gr (online store) belongs to our company, the details of which are:
“Vairamidis Georgios & Antonia SA" based at the 2nd klm of Giannitsa-Thessaloniki road, Giannitsa region, PC 58100 – VAT Registration Number: EL092316705, phone number: (+30) 2382026580 & (+30) 2382026420, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Vairamidis Georgios & Antonia SA" reserves the right to modify, renew or revise freely the content, terms and conditions of transactions through this e-shop whenever it deems necessary. Therefore, it is essential that you review and update the terms that apply each time you use the services provided through our site.
Intellectual and other protected rights
“Vairamidis Georgios & Antonia SA" has the full copyright of the site and all of its contents, unless otherwise specified. All intellectual property rights listed and / or contained on this Site (including trademarks, trade marks, graphics, images) belong to “Vairamidis Georgios & amp; Antonia SA" or to third parties that have authorized “Vairamidis Georgios & Antonia SA" to use. Third parties rights are protected by Greek and International Legislations. In case of infringement of any right, “Vairamidis Georgios & Antonia SA" expressly reserves the exercise of any legitimate right to protect such rights.
Limitation of Liability
“Vairamidis Georgios & Antonia SA" makes every possible technical effort to provide high quality services. In any case, it can not guarantee anything that is involved or requires third party contributions or partnerships. In the context of good faith, “Vairamidis Georgios & Antonia SA" continuously checks the content of its web site and updates it regularly. Under no circumstances can be accused for any obvious mistakes and inaccuracies of the contents, that can be a result of human or technical error and can be reasonably and easily identified. In any case of doubt, the user is required to contact the company and ask for further clarification.
Any reference to other sites or links to them is made for your convenience, so “Vairamidis Georgios & Antonia SA" is not responsible for the content, products, or any services provided by these sites. Product photos are indicative and can not form a basis for any claim against the company. In the event that the site user gives an external feature particular importance, prior to any transaction, he may request clarification and further information.
The use of this site and the receipt of information is at your own risk. “Vairamidis Georgios & Antonia SA" bears no responsibility for any damage, in particular to data files, machines or user software resulting from such action.
“Vairamidis Georgios & Antonia SA" is not liable for any further damage that may arise from the execution or not of the orders to its online store, or from any delay in their execution, for any reason. The execution of the order depends on the availability of each product in the actual time it is processed by the company. Therefore, no guarantee of availability can be provided at an earlier time (eg at the order’s delivery). If the availability or delivery time differs from the one on the product page, the company will inform you in a reasonable time.
“Vairamidis Georgios & Antonia SA" is strictly excluded by any responsibility for using this site and the failure to execute an order for any potential damage to a user.
The user agrees and undertakes not to use “Vairamidis Georgios & Antonia SA" online store for any transmission or disclosure to any third party:
- Any content that is illegal for any reason, causes unlawful interference and damage to “Vairamidis Georgios & Antonia SA" or to any third party, either affects the confidentiality or confidentiality of any person’s information.
- Any content that affects users and / or business ethics, in particular social values and childhood.
- Any content for which it has no legal or contractual right to transmit and/or disseminate or disclose.
- Any content that infringes a patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary, material, or moral rights of third parties.
- Any material that contains or refers to illegal or malicious software.
It is also obliged to avoid:
- any violation of Greek and/or European Community law
- in any way harassing third parties
- collecting or storing personal data about other users
In case of breach of the above obligations, the offenders assume full responsibility towards any third party, natural or legal person, as well as against any Public or other Authority.
“Vairamidis Georgios & Antonia SA" uses the personal data of registered users and/or customers of its online store for the following reasons:
- Execute orders and deliver products to the address you let us know.
- Issuance of legal transaction tax data.
- Contact you by phone or electronic communications for your best service.
- Member registration at our online store. This means accessing past orders, updating on products you choose, changing personal details and password.
- Updates about new offers and products (Newsletter) if you approve it.
The terms and conditions described apply to the use of the website www.storgi.gr and to the purchases of all products from the online store of the company.
Any user who enters and deals or makes use of e-shop services (hereinafter referred to simply as a “user" or “customer" depending on whether it is limited to visiting only the store or making a purchase order) is considered to be unconditional and unconditional the terms set forth below, without exception. If a user does not agree with these terms, he/she must undertake to refrain from the visit, use of the site, as well as from any transaction or use of the services of the e-shop.
The online store allows its users to visit without having to reveal their identity unless they wish. Visitors to our site must provide us with their personal data only if they want to order a product or subscribe to our website.
PLEASE PROCEED WITH YOUR ORDER ONLY IF YOU ARE ABOVE 18 YEARS
Protecting your personal information is important to us. This privacy statement explains what kind of personal information we collect from you through our website and how we use this data. Website storgi.gr, in compliance with the personal data protection law, maintains your personal information on a secure central server. Pursuant to Law 2472/1997 “Protection of the Individual from the Processing of Personal Data" as currently in force and in compliance with the EU Regulation 2016/679, General Data Protection (GDPR) Directive 2016/680, the personal data of all customers that come to our knowledge as part of a transaction are recorded by our company in a data file and can not are transmitted to Greece or abroad unless the data is required by law. If you are under 16, you must have your parent’s consent before using this site’s services.
Company profile and ways to contact us
This web site is owned by Vairamidis Georgios & amp; Antonia SA, located at 2nd klm Giannitson – Thessalonikis road, Greece, P.C. 581 00, who is also the Person in charge of the Processing of Personal Data.
Person responsible for our data protection policy is Vairamidis Georgios.
Phone: (+30) 23820 26580 | e-mail: email@example.com.
Information about your Rights.
The law provides for data subjects, the right to request the data controller to access and correct or delete personal data or to restrict the processing of the data subject or the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to data portability , and revoke any consent you have given with future effect.
01. General Terms
02. Information on products sold through our website
The presentation of the products to be sold at this online store is a call for users to submit a contract proposal, but such presentation does not in any way constitute a commitment by the business to the availability and proficiency of the products displayed. As a result, the company is committed to the accuracy, completeness and completeness of the information provided in the online store in terms of the identity of the company and the transactions provided by the e-shop, however, the company, within the framework of of good faith, is not responsible for and is not bound by electronic data entries made by error / omission in common experience and is entitled to correct them whenever they become aware of their existence. Product photos are indicative.
03. Limitation of liability of the company
The company does not guarantee the availability of the products displayed in the online store, but it updates the available information whether or not the user/customer is available and undertakes, in the event of a change in the information, to inform it in good time of the unavailability. The online store provides information about the content (eg names, information, photos, illustrations) and product properties available through the website as it is actually. Under no circumstances will the Company be liable for any damage (which may be loss of profits or data) that the user of the e-shop or third party may suffer from a cause related to the operation or not of this COMPANY’s online store, the use thereof or the failure to provide products and information made available by him or by unauthorized third party interventions in products and information made available through him.
04. Use of hyperlinks
The links that may be included in this online store lead to store pages or, in some cases, may lead the user to move from this (e-shop) to third-party websites, businesses, etc. These associated websites are not under the control of the company, therefore it has no responsibility for the contents of any such website or any link contained on an associated website. The company is not responsible for internet broadcasts or for any form of transmission received from any linked website. Without the use of such links being obligatory for the user/customer, the company may provide such to its online store only to facilitate the use of the online store, and in no case the use of such links implies that the company approves or accepts their content.
05. Private Data Protection
For the sole purpose of serving its individual user/customer, the company has created a simple and user-friendly online store where, when ordering, the user/customer registers specific information regarding the processing of his order and is preserved by the company. This Privacy Statement and the Terms and Conditions attached thereto describe the method of data collection from this online store, the use of such data and the terms and conditions of use of this website. This Privacy Statement refers solely to the personal data of the user/customer that he voluntarily registers when placing his order on this website in order to obtain immediate and meaningful communication of the user/customer with the online store, to provide to the user/customer answers to any queries he poses and eventually served upon execution of his order.
06. Collection of information
In order to achieve your best service, it is important that you provide us with specific information regarding the handling of your purchases and which are preserved by us.
The information collected through the e-shop aims at measuring the traffic on the company’s website, defining the user / customer requirements for the products offered and facilitating transactions with the company, which does not distribute the electronic addresses or other information users / customers. Users of the e-shop can visit it without being required to disclose their identity unless they wish. However, it is necessary to declare their personal data if they wish to order products through the e-shop.
Use of Information
This online store collects the following types of information about users. Specifically it collects:
- information that the user gives in order to execute his order
- data that the user gives when connecting through another platform (eg through social media facebook, google + etc)
When filling out any order form at the online store, customer details are requested, such as:
- name and surname
- the postal code of the area where it resides
- email address
- phone number
- order payment details
In addition, more specific information may be required, such as an order’s delivery, delivery, or bid details. The company makes use of the information provided during the electronic submission of the form in order to communicate with customers about issues related to the delivery of the order, confirmation and identification of the customer in all the necessary circumstances. Also to update new or alternative products offered by the online store.
07. Access to Information
Every order processing requires the collection of personal information, for delivery or booking of an order. Also, the use of a credit card, the debit of which requires identification of legally identifiable information, is guaranteed in the first and only time. Any document and document certifying and declaring the identity of the customer remains strictly confidential and is controlled only by the responsible responsible department of the online store. The presentation of user/customer personal data means that he consents to use this data by employees of this e-shop for the reasons outlined above. This online store requires its employees and website maintainers to provide their users/customers with the security level mentioned in this Privacy Statement. In no other case this online store www.storgi.gr may be shared with other personal information of the user/client without its prior consent unless required by law and subject to specific conditions permitted or required by law or on the basis of a court decision, the collection, use and disclosure of personal data that has been given.
08. Information processing
This online store allows its users to have access to correct, change, add or delete data and information they have registered. If they choose to delete information, the online store will act to delete this information from its files directly. For user protection and security, the online store assures that the person making the changes is the same person as the user. The change or correction of the user’s personal data can be made through the email registration page. It is clear that the company is making every effort to protect the personal data of the individual user/customer but the protection of passwords on the web site of the online store depends exclusively on the user/customer.
09. Cookies policy
10. Transactions Security
This online store is committed to ensuring the security and integrity of the data it collects on the users of its website, so it has adopted procedures that protect the personal data that users enter on their website or provide it with any other means. These procedures protect user data from any unauthorized access or disclosure, loss or misuse, and change or destruction. They also help to verify that these items are accurate and are used correctly.
All payments made using a card are processed through the secure payment platform of Attika Bank with encryption. Encryption is a way to encode the information until it reaches its intended recipient, which will be able to decode it using the appropriate key.
11. Informative Emails (Newsletter)
1. Storgi.gr regularly sends out informative email.
2. Storgi.gr is not responsible if newsletters are not delivered to their destination.
3. Your email newsletter may end up in the spam folder, so please check regularly that it is not stored there.
4. To prevent Storgi’s emails from being classified as spam, you can put the info address firstname.lastname@example.org in the list of saved addresses.
5. If you do not wish to receive our newsletter anymore, you can cancel your membership at any time by using the link at the end of each newsletter.
6. Storgi.gr uses a 3rd party company to track down the newsletter recipients and send emails. Storgi.gr does not deliver to third parties information about name, surname, home address etc.
7. Information from Storgi.gr is only available if you choose it for as long as you like. Instead, if you have made an order from our online store, we send automated email messages about the progress of your order. There is no way to disable these updates, the shipment of which is a prerequisite for the correct development of your order. These emails invite you to make sure they can reach you and keep them throughout our transaction.
It is your responsibility, in case you do not receive the relevant e-mail, in accordance with the general terms and conditions governing our transactions, to inform us without delay.
12. Terms of Privacy Acceptance
The use of the website of this e-shop by the individual user/customer means unconditional acceptance and consent to this Privacy Statement, as well as to the terms and conditions of use of the website communicated through it.
Cancellation and Return Policy
Can I return a defective product?
If you get a defective product in your hands, you can contact our company, report the problem presented and help you. Initially, and in order to avoid unnecessary hassle, an attempt will be made to solve the problem by telephone. The charge in this case will be borne by our company if the problem occurs up to 30 days after purchase. In addition to the 30-day period, the cost of returning the product is borne exclusively by the customer.
Can I return a product that I do not really like?
Return or change of product not due to our own fault or defect of the product is at the expense of the customer and only under the condition that the product is in excellent condition, intact in its original packaging and within 14 days from the date of its purchase. In this case, shipping costs are paid by the customer.
The customer is obliged to take over, unpack and check the products to confirm the absence of external aesthetic defects. If identified, it is entitled to refuse receipt of the item and return it to the distributor, or to announce the appearance of aesthetic defects within ten (10) calendar days of receipt of the item, and in the event of this delay, right. Our company is obliged in a short time to replace the item with a new one. In the case of unconditional receipt of the species, it is considered to have been delivered in excellent external condition without aesthetic defects.
Returns of products at the Company’s expense
The return of products is charged to the Company:
- In all cases where products delivered are different than the products ordered, either by type or quantity.
- If the item’s package is damaged on delivery.
- If it is found that the product delivered has a manufacturing defect (provided this is confirmed by the authorized repairer providing the guarantee of good functioning) or a lack of property which has previously been agreed in writing with the company.
- In case the item’s package is damaged on delivery, the customer must not accept to receive the product and ask for a replacement, upon agreement.
- In the case of a return with a charge to the company the products must be returned to the condition received by the customer and the agreed time. Any delay on the part of the customer is justified only for reasons of force majeure, otherwise the right of replacement under this term is lost.
- In all cases, the return of the product to be replaced must be accompanied by all the documents accompanying the product (eg DAT, Retail and so on) and full packaging (unless a defect is involved which was later found out of delivery and packaging did not exist or also outside of the case of a product the packaging of which was received by the distributors at the time of delivery of the item). The return of the products at the company’s charge will be effected either by the company’s personal and transport means or by the way it was sent.
- In the event of a refund of the products as appropriate, repair or replacement will be effected, otherwise the transaction will be canceled if the customer legally repudiates the two previous ones, so that, provided the products have been previously received and checked by the company, in case of cancellation, the money will be repaid to the customer in the same way that they were paid for by the company. In particular, in the case of credit card debit the company will be obliged to inform the issuing Bank about the cancellation of the transaction and the bank will then proceed to any transaction provided according to the contract it has concluded with the customer without any responsibility of the company no longer. Following this update, the company has no responsibility for the time and manner of execution of the settlement, regulated by the contract.
- n the case of cash payment, if the customer had opted for the “pick-up" option, he would be refunded to him by the store where he received the receipt. The return will be made within 14 (14) working days of both the product and the price.
- In the event that the products are returned damaged or incomplete, the online store has the right to claim compensation from the customer, the amount of which will be determined by the condition of the products and unilaterally and unconditionally, wholly or partly offsetting this claim against the customer.
Right of withdrawal
From the initial submission of the customer’s order up to 14 calendar days from the date of conclusion to delivery (in the case of products), even when there is a lot on the same order from delivery and the latter while there is an obligation to deliver products at regular intervals from delivery of the first, the customer is entitled to withdraw from the sale.
This withdrawal is unjustifiable and without any charge, and if the item has already been delivered, the customer must return the product exactly in the state he has received, with all its parts, the accompanying forms and its packaging in excellent condition. Return of the item is accepted only if the purchaser has first repaid any amount paid by the company for sending the item to him and the shipping costs for the return of the item.
The revocation statement is executed in writing or electronically and the company is required to send a confirmation of receipt of a withdrawal statement as soon as it comes to it.
Following the rescission statement, the company is required to reimburse the price it has received.
The return of the money to the customer will be made in the case of credit card billing as follows: if until the withdrawal and return of the item has been paid to the company the price from the Bank, the company will be obliged to inform the Bank about its cancellation transaction and the bank will proceed with any transaction provided for under the contract it has concluded with the client. Following this update, the company has no responsibility for the time and manner of execution of the settlement, regulated by the contract.
In the case of cash payment, if the customer had opted for “pickup from the store", he would be refunded to him from the store where he received the receipt.
The return will be made within 14 (14) working days of both the product and the price.
The customer is liable to indemnify the company if he has made use of it other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods until the cancellation is declared and the company is entitled to agree with the customer its compensation even by mutual clearing.